Ep. 22 – Looking at The Whole Picture in Retirement
Does your retirement plan look at “The Whole Picture”?
If you’re hoping to make big financial changes in your retirement (or as you approach retirement) finding out how your retirement plan accounts for these can give you the confidence to pursue your emotional and financial goals.
In this episode of our Retirement In Action series, we look at how your real estate goals can affect your retirement plan. So, whether you’re considering buying a second home, moving to a retirement community, or paying off your mortgage, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
In this episode find out:
- What to consider if you’re nearing retirement and buying a second home
- What if you want to buy – and later sell – a second home?
- If you should make paying off your mortgage a priority
- How to financially plan for moving into a retirement community
- How a bespoke retirement income plan can cater to your individual needs
“When you’ve got a plan, you can move forward” – Radon Stancil
“Cash flow is king when it comes to retirement” – Murs Tariq
Important Links & Mentions
- Text our hotline: 984-207-1753
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.