Ep. 61 – Dr. Prakash – Living Your Healthiest Life in Retirement
If you experience aches and pains, how do you deal with them?
When your body starts talking back to you, it’s often a sign that something isn’t right, and you might seek out a way to fix it. For many of us, this involves turning to a chiropractor. However, if you’ve not been to a chiropractor before or aren’t sure if it’s the best way to maintain your body health, you may have some questions.
We invited chiropractor, Dr. Ankur Prakash, to join us in this podcast episode to share his thoughts on managing your health as you age. We talk about Dr. Prakash’s holistic approach to chiropractic care and discuss why it’s important to look at the big picture when it comes to your health. He also reveals what you should work on to prevent pain, how to boost your immunity, and why more people should consider visiting a chiropractor.
In this episode find out:
- Dr. Prakash’s outlook on modern chiropractic care
- Why being healthy and wealthy is a mindset
- The pros and cons of investing in health management
- Why you should focus on maintaining your health, rather than treating disease
- The expected (and unexpected) benefits of chiropractic treatment for seniors
- Why posture and flexibility are the top two things you should work on as you age
- How chiropractic care can boost your immunity
- What an appointment at Dr. Prakash’s chiropractic practice looks like
Dr. Prakash shared some slides during our conversation. If you’d like to read these, you can find the video version of this discussion on our YouTube channel.
“Being healthy is a mindset first.” – Dr. Ankur Prakash
“It’s not the pain – it’s how the pain affects your quality of life.” – Dr. Ankur Prakash
Important Links & Mentions:
- Dr. Prakash’s North Carolina practice, Living Well Balanced
- Dr. Prakash’s New York practice, Living Well Balanced
- Call Dr. Prakash’s practice on 919-926-8890
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.