Ep. 77 – Wine Down – We Need Your Help
How do you like the Secure Your Retirement podcast so far? How has this podcast impacted your financial knowledge since you started listening?
It’s been a year for us since we started this podcast, and we can’t help but be thankful for what it has become. We started with the purpose of educating you about finances and retirement planning, but we became even bigger and better.
In this episode, we reflect on the year it has been since we started and all that we have accomplished together. We cover how you can be part of this Wine Down episode, or you can help us make the show even better for you.
In this episode, find out:
- Why we started this podcast for educational purposes and how we approached it.
- How we planned our interview style and covering topics shows to make the podcast effective.
- The purpose of our opening disclosure.
- The purpose of our wine down episodes and how you can become part of it.
- How your questions become a library of resources that we can tap into in the future.
- Do you have any advice you’d like to share with us? Help us and be part of the show.
- “We really want to make this show continue to be what is effective.”– Radon Stancil
- “The best part about it, is getting some good feedback.”– Murs Tariq
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.