Ep. 85 – Wine Down – 5 Common Retirement Questions
Do you have a burning retirement question that you’d like to know the answer to?
In this episode Secure Your Retirement, we tackle five questions that we frequently get asked by clients or listeners just like you. We cover questions on the ongoing inflation, tax in retirement, and even on life insurance.
Listen in to learn what you need to be planning for when it comes to retirement planning and what you should give a second thought.
In this episode, find out:
- How to plan for inflation and have an investment strategy that allows you to be flexible.
- The different things you can do to stay proactive with tax in retirement.
- Why you should a hundred percent consider a Roth.
- Consider your why to understand whether your life insurance should go into retirement.
- Plan and take your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) by the end of 2021.
- “Retirement and financial planning are the foundation of every decision that you are making.”- Murs Tariq
- “A Roth needs to be in your plan every single year because it might be that you can do the conversion without paying much tax.”– Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.