Ep. 86 – Life Insurance in Retirement
Do you need life insurance in retirement or not? What type of life insurance would best suit you?
Whatever your stance is regarding whether or not you need life insurance, this episode will help you understand even more. There are different types of insurance and each one is meant to serve different purposes in your retirement plan.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we cover three types of life insurance; term, whole life, and universal, and the benefits of each. We break down universal life into variable and index and explain how to calculate interest for each.
In this episode, find out:
- The three types of life insurance.
- Understanding term life insurance and the reasons why you may consider it
- The whole life or universal life insurance and why it’s no longer popular
- How to do legacy planning with whole life or universal life
- How to create a cash value policy with whole life or universal life
- The difference between whole life and a universal life insurance
- How to calculate a variable and index universal life insurance
- Understanding how index annuity in life insurance looks like and why you should consider it
- “When you’re buying term insurance, it is for a period of time, so you need to think what that risk is that you want to cover.”– Murs Tariq
- “You can get a higher amount of money from your pension if you take the pension just based on your individual life.” – Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.