Ep. 88 – Having A Team Approach in Retirement
What should you have on your retirement planning team?
We believe that your retirement planning should be a team environment to give you that peace of mind that you want. A financial plan is crucial for your retirement plan, but in addition, there are other things that you need to be in place.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we cover why you need to have a team approach when it comes to your retirement planning. We also cover the difference between a holistic financial advisor and a money manager, plus what goes beyond your retirement financial plan.
In this episode, find out:
- Understanding how it’s like delegating your retirement plan to advisors (money managers).
- The difference between a ‘money manager’ advisor and a holistic financial advisor.
- The importance of having a retirement financial plan.
- Why you should have a tax advisor plus how we handle that aspect.
- The importance of estate planning for your beneficiaries and how we handle it.
- How we handle social security for our clients.
- “Whether you’re working with a money manager or a holistic approach type of financial advisor, there are pros and cons to everything.”– Murs Tariq
- “The foundation of the financial side is having a comprehensive retirement financial plan.”– Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.