Ep. 89 – Renee Hillman – Buying and Selling Real Estate in a Hot Market
Do you have a plan to buy or sell a property in a hot market? Understandably, that you may want to invest in real estate in a hot market as part of your retirement planning or sell to invest elsewhere.
When consulting a realtor or a listing agent, you need to get clear with your needs to set the expectations and get through the process.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we have Renee Hillman talk about what it takes to buy or sell a property in a hot market like Raleigh. Renee is a real estate broker/realtor out of Raleigh and enjoys helping people find their dream homes.
Listen in to understand the meaning of due diligence and how it applies in a hot real estate market.
In this episode, find out:
- The state of the real estate market today for both buyers and sellers.
- The low inventory and high pressure on the real estate market in Raleigh.
- The benefits of having a well-fixed and maintained house to have a competitive advantage.
- How realtors are educating both buyers and sellers where the current market stands.
- Why due diligence has become important in Raleigh’s real estate market.
- Understanding the property listing and appraisal in today’s market.
- Why you should first contact a local real estate expert to understand your market.
- “Due diligence is the money seller gets to keep should you ever back out of the deal for any reason whatsoever.”
- “A listing agent isn’t able to disclose any terms on an offer.”
Get in Touch with Renee Hillman:
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.