Ep. 95 – Holley Kelley – Aging Greatfully Into Retirement and Beyond
Have you thought of how your retirement is going to look like? Aging greatfully means having a plan for the financial, spiritual, personal, and entire details of your life after retirement.
When planning for an exciting, creative, and peaceful retirement, you also need to have an end-of-life plan. Planning for your end of life gives you peace and it also inspires your brand-new beginning.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we have Holley Kelley talk about how she helps people plan for their life after retirement and end of life. Holley is a gerontologist, fellow in thanatology, positive aging practitioner, death planning change agent, and the founder of Latter-Life Planning Institute.
Listen in to learn how you can achieve peace by changing your retirement and end-of-life plans.
In this episode, find out:
· Understanding the meaning of gerontology and thanatology.
· How Holley got involved and comfortable in the fields of gerontology and thanatology.
· Reinspire- being inspired towards action and something exciting and creative.
· The financial things you need to consider when thinking about retirement.
· Helping people overcome the challenge of figuring out who they are without their professions.
· The 12 steps CREATED PEACE end of life planning tool kit.
· The importance of planning for the end of life to achieve peace and change your life plan.
· How to get your personal house in order, earlier to live in peace and good graces today.
· Why Holley loves helping people rediscover peace and their child-like wonder.
· “We need to do what we can with what we have with where we’re at and really appreciate what we’re able to.”– Holley Kelley
· “There’s no day of the week called someday; there’s today, and so planning for the end of life is something you don’t put off until someday.”– Holley Kelley
· “There’s nothing you can’t do; it is only in your mind.”– Holley Kelley
Get in Touch with Holley Kelley:
· Website: https://www.latterlifeplanninginstitute.com/
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.