Ep. 98 -Secure Your Retirement – Introducing Our New Book
We have a new book available – Secure Your Retirement book! Why did we write a book and what is it about?
This book is a resource to help people thinking about retirement or planning for retirement to understand what they should consider. Some of the chapters include having active money management, lifetime income, tax reductions, and much more.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we discuss the different topics that you should expect in the book and how we tackle them. Listen in to learn how this book will help you understand the concept of retirement planning without losing money.
In this episode, find out:
- The book’s name and its purpose in educating you on very important retirement topics.
- Chapter one – why buy and hold could kill your retirement plan.
- Why we encourage you to invest your money in active money management.
- Chapter two – how to think of income as you are ready for retirement and when in retirement.
- The topics on the rest of the chapters and the different answers they tackle.
- Chapter eight – helping you understand risk tolerance.
- The last chapter – how to find a financial professional you can trust.
- How to get the Secure Your Retirement book on Amazon.
- “We believe that a good retirement financial plan is the foundation of all the decisions that you make in retirement.”– Murs Tariq
“This book is not saying this is the way to do your retirement planning, it’s giving you things you need to think about.”– Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.