Ep. 79 – Karen Duncum – How to Live Vibrantly
Have you ever thought of what your life will look like after retirement? Life after you’ve accomplished your bucket list and have done all you dreamt of doing after you retired?
You don’t have to become old and decrepit after you retire, you can still live healthily, successfully, and vibrantly. You can still have goals that you work on backward to help you achieve your purpose.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we have Karen Duncum, the founder and creator of Live Vibrantly, and an executive coach. We cover why you should work on your purpose backward to help you accomplish your goals whether you’re working or not working.
In this episode, find out:
- How Karen went from a COO to a psychotherapist to an executive coach for business owners.
- How she discovered that people can get older, retire, and still live vibrantly.
- Karen’s 8 pillars of staying vibrant as you get older.
- The importance of having an after-retirement purpose to help you stay vibrant.
- The fun and uplifting curriculum of tools that Karen offers her clients.
- Why you should work backward by starting to plan the end of your life to where you are now.
- Karen describes her program and how they feed it to her members in small soundbites.
- How to train your mind to see the good in things to develop a positive attitude.
- “We get to get older, we get to retire, and still be fully vibrant, healthy, and successful people.”– Karen
- “When you train your mind to see the good in things, you become a positive person.”– Karen
Important Links & Mentions:
For Karen’s Complimentary Eight Week Course Click this Link : https://livevibrantly.life/8-week-trial/
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.