Ep. 80 – Should You Invest in Cryptocurrency?
Have you been thinking about investing in cryptocurrency? Is cryptocurrency safe for your retirement plan?
Before investing in anything, especially something as new as cryptocurrency, it is crucial to understand and think about its risks. Cryptocurrency is currently volatile and risky and you must be willing to lose it all when investing.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we share our opinions on crypto investing and if it’s something you should include as part of your retirement plan. We examine whether the current crypto demand is long-term and whether it should be used as an investment determiner.
In this episode, find out:
- Have an objective before planning to invest in anything
- The importance of understanding and thinking about your risks the closer you are to retirement
- Why the newness and volatility of crypto is making it very risky to invest your retirement in
- Why you should only invest in crypto if you’re willing to lose it all
- Why you shouldn’t invest in anything that you don’t understand
- How to invest in what is in demand and what you understand without losing money
- “The close you are to retirement, it’s important to understand and think about your risks.”– Radon Stancil
- “It’s so volatile that there’s an inherent amount of risk to it.”– Murs Tariq
- “You should not invest in crypto or anything that you’re not willing to lose.”– Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.