Social Security – When Is The Right Time?
If you’re getting ready for retirement, one of the most important questions you’ll want answering is, “when should I take Social Security?”
This is the most frequently asked question by all of our pre-retiree clients. There’s lots of information out there that dives into when the right time to take Social Security is, and, usually, people already have an idea of when might suit them. However, what this information fails to take into account is your own personal situation.
In this episode, we illustrate the impact taking Social Security at different times can have on your assets. We also talk about all the Social Security need-to-knows, including penalties, limitations, and more.
In this episode find out:
- When you can start taking Social Security
- Why people often say you should wait and take Social Security later
- What penalties and earning limitations there are
- The long-term impact taking Social Security has on your assets
- How to find out more about when you should take Social Security
“If you decide to take Social Security before full retirement age there are penalties” – Murs Tariq
“If you earn more than the Social Security limit, it’s highly unlikely that taking Social Security will make sense for you” – Radon Stancil
Important Links & Mentions
- Read the Social Security article on our blog
- Schedule a complimentary call: https://www.appointmentcore.com/app/freeslots/ZjtcsuW
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.