Ep. 54 – Annuities – Portfolio Implementation – Part 8
There are two major reasons why people use an annuity as part of their retirement portfolio. First, a fixed index annuity gives you complete safety and still grows your investment at a good rate of return. Second, it generates guaranteed income. But how can you implement an annuity into your portfolio to successfully achieve both of these outcomes?
In this final installment of our “Annuities – Why Ever Use Them” series, we share what you need to consider when adding an annuity to your portfolio, and illustrate how a portfolio constructed for your needs can give you peace of mind during your retirement.
In this episode find out:
- Why you should use a fixed index annuity
- How to implement an annuity within your portfolio
- Why you need to understand your risk tolerance
- How to construct a portfolio that suits you
“Inflation is a real thing, and we have to plan for that.” – Murs Tariq
“An annuity can be part of an overall retirement income plan that gives you very good liquidity, safety, and income.” – Radon Stancil
Important Links & Mentions
Find parts 1-7 of the “Annuities – Why Ever Use Them” series on your podcast app or watch the video versions on our Secure Your Retirement YouTube channel or blog:
- Part 1: https://youtu.be/uWAEacnGO28
- Part 2: https://youtu.be/WowKPRfsocQ
- Part 3: https://youtu.be/aWa6R1OAONg
- Part 4: https://youtu.be/Sd-9GRHACYk
- Part 5: https://youtu.be/E9HMvSsri-o
- Part 6: https://youtu.be/FJO9OVk0aM4
- Part 7: https://youtu.be/neua_vpB0w4
- Peace of Mind Blog
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.