People lose a lot of things. One of the things that people lose a lot of is information. Open up your smartphone, and you’ll be bombarded with info from multiple sources:
- News outlets
Well, as we’re moving closer to podcast 200, we’ve realized that our podcast list is massive. Navigating all of these episodes is difficult for us, so it must be extremely difficult for our listeners and readers, too.
We know that we have a ton of resources available, and today, our goal is to help you find the podcasts that you’re most interested in.
Note: We listed some of the most popular episodes, but we’re always expanding our library with new, great content.
- EP 1 – Chess Griffin – How to Know What You Need for Your Estate Plan: Tips and information on how to know when an estate plan is good for you.
- EP 73 – Chess Griffin – Do You Need a Trust?: Guide on the basics of a trust and what they can do for you.
- EP 106 – What Should You Consider If Your Spouse Passes Away?: Episode about death. When a spouse dies, life changes and can be uncertain. We discuss this in greater detail.
- EP 109 – Chess Griffin – Special Needs Trust – What You Need to Know: All about special needs trusts, what they are and how they can help you.
- EP 135 – How to Create an Estate Plan Without the Stress: Episode on how to create an estate plan the stress-free way.
- EP 160 – 6 Considerations for Your Estate Plan: A great episode where we discuss all of the things to consider when making an estate plan.
- EP 8 – Planning for Retirement – How the Process Works – Part 1: 3-part series covering the entire retirement planning process.
- EP 10 – Planning for Retirement – How the Process Works – Part 2: 3-part series covering the entire retirement planning process.
- EP 12 – Planning for Retirement – How the Process Works – Part 3: 3-part series covering the entire retirement planning process.
- EP 18 – How to Build an Income Plan For Retirement: A great episode if you’re worried about running out of money in retirement.
- EP 22 – Looking at The Whole Picture in Retirement: Episode covering the multiple parts of retirement that go beyond just your total investment portfolio value.
- EP 44 – How Do IRA and 401K Rollovers Work?: Key episode that walks you through rolling over an IRA or 401K.
- EP 48 – How Much Do You Need to Retire?: An overview of how much money you need to truly retire.
- EP 52 – The Retirement Planning Checklist: Complete checklist to have to plan for retirement.
- EP 58 – Social Security – When is The Right Time?: A guide to knowing when Social Security is the right choice for you.
- EP 88 – Having a Team Approach in Retirement: Informative episode on why having a team approach makes retirement easier.
- EP 97 – Social Security Strategies: More key strategies that you can follow when considering taking Social Security.
- EP 118 – 4 Questions to Help Your Income Plan: Key questions that everyone should ask themselves when trying to create an income plan.
- EP 157 – The Retirement Bucket Strategy: A key episode on creating a simple, three-bucket strategy that helps you have confidence in your retirement plan.
- EP 162 – 401k Versus IRA: Episode on removing the mystery of a 401k vs. IRA.
- EP 13 – Tom Turner – Planning Taxes and Retirement: Insight from Tom on how to plan for taxes and retirement to keep money in your retirement.
- EP 66 – How To Convert an IRA to a Roth IRA: Guide that talks about converting to a Roth account to let your money grow tax-free.
- EP 94 – Tax Strategies for Non-IRA Brokerage Accounts: A key episode for someone with a non-IRA brokerage account.
- EP 124 – IRAs – Required Minimum Distributions: Perfect for those reaching 72 and a half because you’ll need to take distributions.
- EP 130 – Considerations For Charitable Giving: Are you charitably inclined? If so, this is the episode for you.
- EP 133 – Steven Jarvis – Tax Planning for Retirement: Steven provides his insights on tax planning and how to plan around retirement.
- EP 158 – Tax Planning Versus Tax Preparation: Learn the major differences between tax planning and prep and how they benefit you.
- EP 161 – How Required Minimum and QCDs Work: How to leverage RMDs to contribute to a charity and not pay taxes on distributions.
- EP 163 – Steven Jarvis – Mid-Year Tax Strategies: Steven is back again with an episode on mid-year tax strategies everyone should consider.
- EP 16 – Investing During Retirement – Buy and Hold or Active Management?: Learn about buy and hold, why we recommend active management and why buy and hold may not be the best option.
- EP 19 – Bill Sherman – Buy and Hold is Dead: Bill shares his insights on why the buy and hold strategy is truly dead.
- EP 56 – Asset Allocation or Strongest Assets: Learn the strongest assets to own and how to allocate them the best.
- EP 146 – Risk Adjusted Portfolio – How It Works: Risk is scary because no one wants to lose the money they have invested. Learn what a risk-adjusted portfolio is and how it works.
- EP 150 – What’s The Difference Between a Mutual Fund and an ETF?: Uncover the key differences between a mutual fund and ETF to understand which is better for you.
- EP 153 – Bonds Versus Bond Alternatives: Bonds are not doing well. Learn about bond alternatives that can help you profile.
- EP 159 – When Cash Is Good: Should you cash out of the market? Learn when cash is good and why you need to consider it at times.
- EP 26 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them: Major series on annuities, part 1 of 8.
- EP 30 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 2: Part 2 of 8.
- EP 34 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 3: Part 3 of 8.
- EP 38 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 4: Part 4 of 8.
- EP 41 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 5: Part 5 of 8.
- EP 46 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 6: Part 6 of 8.
- EP 47 – Annuities – Why Ever Use Them – Part 7: Part 7 of 8.
- EP 54 – Annuities – Portfolio Implementation – Part 8: Part 8 of 8.
- EP 128 – Should I Consider an Annuity in My Financial Plan?: Learn how to structure an annuity into your overall retirement plan if you think an annuity is right for you.
Whew! What a list. And we intend to keep producing great content for our podcast to help you learn how to secure your retirement and reach your financial goals.
Want to talk to us one-on-one?